Monday, August 17, 2015

Hi Parents!

Hello Parents,

I am glad that you are checking out your first grader's class website.

 As mentioned in the parent letter, this website is updated daily with things we do each day, including their special. Instead of getting the traditional response of " I don't know" when you ask your kiddo "what did you do today?" you can remind him/her by viewing the daily post. Neat!

Also many interactive educational websites are listed on the side bar, check those out. We only use a couple in class, but the others are listed for educational fun at home.

Before the first day of school, please fill out the transportation form listed at the top. This tells me how to send home your child each day!!! This information is sent privately to me.

Soon I will be inviting you to the class "Remind." This is how I will send updates for special events throughout the year. For example, when you are invited in to listen to your children show off their hard work during writing celebrations. (You can also sign up now by hitting the link "Reminders" at the top of the page.)

I am excited to meet all of you on Friday! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me or comment below. Thanks!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment